What is Life Coaching?
Life coaching is for people who want to move forward in life.
- A place to dream, brainstorm, and create a plan to move forward.
- A supported relationship where both failures and success are encouraged.
- About you, your life, and your dreams.
- About discovery, awareness and choice.
What Life Coaching is NOT:
- Life coaching is not about solving problems, although problems will be solved.
- It is not primarily about improving performance, attaining goals or achieving results, although all of that will happen in an effective coaching relationship.
- Coaching is not counseling or therapy where you’re dwelling on the past. It’s more about movement and looking at where you are right now and where you want to go.
Ask yourself these questions:
- What am I tolerating in my life?
- Where do I limit myself?
- What are the possibilities?
If these questions intrigue you, and you want to make definite movement in your life, coaching may be for you. Click here to Get Started.